Sunday 30 September 2012

contents page




















To create my contents page I used Microsoft publisher, I chose to use this software because I find it quite straight forward to use and it has all the tools I need to design a good magazine. To design my contents page I duplicated the page from the front cover so I would have the same background design on the magazine as I would like the theme for the magazine to be repetitive. I also used the text tool so I could add the text to the contents page, I also used a colouring tool so that I could colour the background in white to make the text stand out from the background but when I had done it the white stood out a bit too much so I used the transparent tool to make it just the right colour. For the heading of the page used a website called dafont as it has good font style designs so I used it to get a good font style for the page to make it stand out. I also put a background border behind the text to give the heading a bit more of an effect of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment