Friday 12 October 2012

magazine fonts












These are some of the fonts that i have chosen for my posible masthead for my magazine. I created these designs on a website called dafont. This website lets you create fonts on which ever style you chose from. The style i chose to create these fonts was the brush style as it gives a messy looking look for the masthead but also big and bold and stands of the page which i think looks very attractive and appealing to the target audience. The style looks a bit rocky which matches one of the genre of the magazine. I have chosen the masthead to be black because i think that the colour is very noticable and easily read,however i also think that representations of the colour black is powerful which i would like my magazine to come across as.

No comments:

Post a Comment