Thursday 18 October 2012

magazine introduction

The name of my magazine is called zinser, i chose this name because it is an unusual name for a magazine and also there are a lack of magazines with the letter begining with a 'Z' in the magazine industry. I also chose the name zinser because i think it is a catchy word and i dont think it would be forgotten easily. The name of my magazine doesnt have any connotations as the word zinser doesnt actually have a meaning however i think it just comes across as a new and catchy word.
The genre of my magazine is pop/rock because it is the most popular genre in the music buisness at the moment, it is also very mainstream that most people enjoy that kind of music.It appeals to alot of different audiences and could have very high sales levels.
The images i have chosen to put on my magazine are images of my friends that give of a strong pose and features which will draw the readers attention towards the image. My images also all have different shot types as the front cover image is a medium long shot.
The primary audience of my magazine will be teenages from 13-19 as they will take interest in the artists and style., the primary audience will be aimed at gender which will be mostly females that buy the magazine as they will be reading about the lastest gossip and looking at the images and taking in ideas of the fashion of the models.The secondry audience will be anyone that are interested in the articles and the music. Also males maybe interested in the images from the articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment