Friday 16 November 2012

editing of image

For my contents page image i edited it on microsoft word and also windows photo gallery, i done this to make the image stand out more on my contents page. when i was using windows photo gallery i changed the contrast and brightness on it as it gave me a more proffessional look and effect towards the image. I only brightened the image up a little on the scale because i didnt want the image to be too bright, i also only moved the contast scale a little aswell as i was going to add another effect on microsoft word. When editing my photo on microsoft word i double clicked on the image so that the colour icon would appear, i then chose the effect 'colour tone' which gave the image a bit more colour to it. I liked the image after finishing using the effects and now the second image is my final image for my contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment